iOS Look - Android & Iphone
yrmt
I installed the iOS 7. I think it looks great:

[Image: hMLK]

Only if I could have a transparent Dock background...
diyorgasms
berk
It looks good indeed, but I don't understand why all the mobile OSes started going for the Ultra Light Grotesque Sans Serif fonts everywhere. It makes them look _new_, though.

(OT: How do you put images?)
yrmt
Conj: Markdown:

\!\[\]\(image-link\)
yrmt
Also, I love Helvetica Ultra Light. It looks very sleek :)
venam
It would be great to have markdown for everything, like that it won't get confusing between mybb code and markdown.
testing:
![image](https://lh3.ggpht.com/-8PfnHfgrH4I/TylX2..._image.png)
yrmt
I think the only thing left to have is spoilers.
berk
(04-07-2013, 05:00 PM)NeoTerra Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 04:54 PM)venam Wrote: It would be great to have markdown for everything, like that it won't get confusing between mybb code and markdown.

I prefer mybb code.

Markdown is simpler.

(04-07-2013, 04:55 PM)Beastie Wrote: I think the only thing left to have is spoilers.

muh quotes
yrmt
(04-07-2013, 05:00 PM)NeoTerra Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 04:54 PM)venam Wrote: It would be great to have markdown for everything, like that it won't get confusing between mybb code and markdown.

I prefer mybb code.

I think you're just too used to BBcode, because MD is much shorter to write.
bottomy
I quite like the look of it, as it's consistent throughout the OS compared to prior version of iOS. Even though I didn't mind skeuomorphism, in fact for certain types of programs I think it's more appealing/better suited (makes them more fun or helps convey more information). However across an OS I don't think it works.

So I'm a little disappointed with some of the design changes to a couple of apps, but overall it's for the best.

It's also nice they went for a flat look as the current app I'm working on has a flat UI, as well as lot of the other points they mention in their new design guidelines. So saves me a bunch of work :).

I haven't upgraded to it as of yet, and probably won't. I most likely will wait until it reaches GM seed.

EDIT: Also as far as markdown vs BBCode, markdown also tends to makes more sense structurally. I think the forum should just pick one and use only that.

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode