BSD Magazines - BSD

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Here are all the BSD Magazines. Very interesting read I would recommend to anyone. Here's an image of the files:

![image](http://paste.xinu.at/4mUui/)

#[Magazines.tar.gz](http://paste.xinu.at/26Z8/)
jazzycool
Long time nixers
hey we don't have for something else like linux or programming magazine. If any please provide.
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
no
EmperorDAZ
Long time nixers
Although I don't use BSD (well, yet) I guess I should take a look on this. Thanks for providing this bundle.
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Reading these books require some knowledge in BSD ;) It's a very good read for BSD users.
Alexander
Members
@jazzycool: I've got some Linux format magazines. Although they're huge, about 50-100 MB each.
@Beastie: Thanks for uploading.
Shiru
Members
Thanks, these are awesome. Now I've got something interesting to read for when I'm bored.
Jayro
Long time nixers
This is a great share Beastie. Your posts keep reminding me I have to give BSD a try sometime soon.
Robby
Long time nixers
(26-08-2012, 11:20 AM)NeoTerra Wrote:
(26-08-2012, 08:38 AM)Jayro Wrote: This is a great share Beastie. Your posts keep reminding me I have to give BSD a try sometime soon.

How have you not tried it yet? xD

I was also under the impression that you were using FreeBSD, thanks Beastie for these I was thinking about buying some on ebay.
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
(29-08-2012, 11:02 AM)Robby Wrote:
(26-08-2012, 08:38 AM)Jayro Wrote: This is a great share Beastie. Your posts keep reminding me I have to give BSD a try sometime soon.

I was also under the impression that you were using FreeBSD, thanks Beastie for these I was thinking about buying some on ebay.

Don't buy them on ebay. Support the FreeBSD project by buying on the bsd store.
Robby
Long time nixers
(29-08-2012, 12:42 PM)Beastie Wrote:
(29-08-2012, 11:02 AM)Robby Wrote:

Don't buy them on ebay. Support the FreeBSD project by buying on the bsd store.

Cheaper on ebay, either way i've got these now so I won't have to pay. I'll consider a donation when I exchange my LR over to PP.
Venom
Registered
Big share man. Thank you!
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
updated.
Mafia
Long time nixers
Before I left I tried to DL all of them, some didn't work:/
Thanks for the list :)
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
I Will put the last magazine when I get back from Venice :)
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
It is. Beer was expensive though. :S
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Nope, in most countries beer can be cheap as hell. It's just bars in touristic places that are expensive.
D9u
Long time nixers
$10+ for a six pack of Stella Artois here. [Kona]

Thanks for the share.
BSD is what you get when a bunch of Unix hackers sit down to try to port a Unix system to the PC.
Linux is what you get when a bunch of PC hackers sit down and try to write a Unix system for the PC.
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Haha, stella is nice ;)
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
the magazines are up
Nihility
Members
Been using FreeBSD for about a week now, I know I still have lots of things to learn. These magazines will surely help..thanks for sharing
:(){ :|: & };:
This an awesome share Beastie, thank you!