Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
mangocheese
Members
Hello!

My name is Scott and I'm a Linux addict.

I've been using Linux fulltime now for maybe 4 years (I wish I'd converted sooner though.)

I'm a software developer currently working in the web industry and the only one using Linux in my workplace. Yes, I'm *that* guy. However, I did convert everyone at my last place of employment to use Linux over Mac/Windows and they saved a fair bit of money.

I'm trying to get more interactive with Linux communities instead of just lurking, so here I am :)

Nice to meet you all!
dkeg
Members
Nice intro. Welcome mc
work hard, complain less
Houseoftea
Long time nixers
Hey there! Welcome

Id be very interested to read about your workflow
Maybe write that up sometime? ;)
mangocheese
Members
(16-08-2015, 09:28 PM)Houseoftea Wrote: Id be very interested to read about your workflow
Maybe write that up sometime? ;)

Absolutely.

Actually, I've been planning to write one up. I'll probably post one in the next week or two. Expect something comprehensive... I don't like to skim on the details ;)
swathe
Members
Welcome and look forward to the write up. As a sysadmin I have a thing for thorough documentation :)
cjm
Long time nixers
I second the docs enjoyment. I am addicted to workflow! :). Welcome to n*!
venam
Administrators
We've all been in that situation, being the only one in a group using *nix.
It means you are part of us!
Welcome to nixers.
z3bra
Grey Hair Nixers
Hi! Still glad to see some fresh meat in there, especially if they want to quit lurking and participate more!

Welcome to the community
xero
Long time nixers
welcome to nixers!

i have also been *that nixer* at work a number of times. at my current job i've convinced a few people to switch ;D
mangocheese
Members
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome. Hopefully I can be a helpful member of the nixers community.
srp
Long time nixers
Welcome to Nixers!
~Seraphim R.P.
the artistnixer formerly known as vypr formerly known as sticky
Malakian
Members
Nice to meet you, mangocheese!