Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
pyr0byte
Members
Could I be a moderator please? I looked around but couldn't find anywhere to submit an application. I'm suitable for a moderator position because of my excellent communication and management skills. I was nearly allowed to be a moderator on another forum once, if that counts towards my cause. If an admin could just shoot me an email sometime, that'd be great—thanks.

Right, I also know some basic Unix commands like "echo", "netcat", "type", "cd", and "fork"...

I haven't used a forum in a long time. I used to love forums—joining forums, running forums, designing forums, imagining forums, you name it—maybe I still will enjoy forums. I don't want to bring up any grudges, but nobody would ever let me be a moderator. I can't figure out why, certainly not why anybody would pick Zamurick over me! I woulda moderated the hell outta that forum, too... I'm moderator material through and through. You've gotta believe me, serious as a shock-induced heart attack when I'm alone in the dark, scary, cold forest with nothing but my perpetual longing for the responsibility of a moderator position on a medium-sized forum of relevant interest... In the forest, hunting trolls and flamers (who pose a threat to a certain bear) and spammers and being so deeply alone with nothing but the century old anchors of lives so much more meaningful than my own. There is a creak, a rustle, one more forum to have my devices with, foreboding something unfulfilling, so satisfying—a forum following all the right distributions, a forum which I can surely call home and escape this dreary, freezing anathema of hell.

I'm tired, it's relatively late. Not trolling, dry humor. Been using *nix systems for a few years, programming for a few years—C, Java, PHP (revolting!), JavaScript which is not at all related to Java (if that gives me any credibility here seeing that it's a common misconception), poking around in a few other languages, which is really insignificant... Some web design, graphic design—Minecraft lately, a real killer. I also like to cook, read, and appreciate nature from behind a window.

I'm an elite hacker and I'm glad to meet you all.

EDIT: I take myself very seriously.
berk
Long time nixers
Welcome to Unix Hub.
shtols
Long time nixers
Well played sir, well played. Welcome.
yrmt
Grey Hair Nixers
Hello and welcome, loved that intro :)
pyr0byte
Members
Thanks, everyone.

(10-08-2013, 10:50 AM)theconjuring Wrote: Welcome to Unix Hub.

Your 69th post!
zygotb
Long time nixers
REDACTED and welcome to Unix Hub!
gurhush
Long time nixers
Probably one of the best intros I've read. Welcome to Unixhub.
pyr0byte
Members
(10-08-2013, 11:48 PM)NeoTerra Wrote: You love dashes.

Welcome aboard! :)

Thanks—I do love dashes—em dashes, specifically.

(11-08-2013, 04:29 AM)shix Wrote: Do you know how to touch?

Absolutely.

(11-08-2013, 07:04 AM)zygotb Wrote: REDACTED and welcome to Unix Hub!

—

(11-08-2013, 11:27 AM)gurhush Wrote: Probably one of the best intros I've read. Welcome to Unixhub.

That means a lot, thanks.