Poll: What theme would you choose as the new default theme
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
new dark (current) 5 29.41%
Blank (light plus night mode/dark version) 12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

venam
(25-03-2017, 02:23 AM)venam Wrote: In all cases, I'll build a "Night Mode" button and we'll see how it goes.
I've added a "Night Mode" button to the "Blank" theme.
z3bra
The night mode is indeed pretty cool!
venam
(27-03-2017, 03:21 AM)z3bra Wrote: The night mode is indeed pretty cool!
It still needs some polishing to make it work properly on mobile but it's a start.
venam
I've updated the poll with the two that attracted the most attention.
You can vote again between both of those, and please test them thoroughly before voting and remember that this theme is directed towards new users and not current ones.
acg
Blank convinced me last night when using it on the phone. It looks great and I'm able to use it without cons. Even on desktop works nice.
Halfwit
I like the blank and night mode. It's awesome on my phone
venam
For those still wondering what are the differences, here are some screenshots.
venam
It's still tied.
Maybe everyone could clarify why they want their choice to be the default theme.
josuah
The Blank theme gives me the impression of fine typography. Probably with the single colour background and the lines to delimit posts.

It breaks with skeuomorphism further more, while not slipping into the material design slope (which is defined as skeuomorphism even in the name).

There was not skeuomorphism before, but now this makes nixers.net feel like a journal more than a webapp.
fre d die
(29-03-2017, 09:17 AM)venam Wrote: It's still tied.
Maybe everyone could clarify why they want their choice to be the default theme.
hmm, coming back to it now i think i like the dark blank theme the most

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode