What would you do if all your *nix systems - Psychology, Philosophy, and Licenses
zygotb
Quote:Beastie Wrote: I would play guitar and smoke weed all the time.

Lol... That's what I do when I'm not online. Well, that and drink, but weed grows on trees and is fairly easy to grow - it's a weed after all - while booze takes more ingredients and expertise to produce not to mention equipment costs etc.
You can even get a license to grow/use/possess cannabis in nearly a dozen US states, including my home state.

[Image: iz0agYNOtp190.jpeg]
Cheers!
Someone doesn't appreciate my php generated image!
Mafia
(13-10-2012, 10:06 PM)shix Wrote: Read books and drink coffee.

Honestly, that sounds damn boring.
Reading books is nice, but doing nothing but reading and drinking coffee?
/lame
zygotb
I honestly have never drank a cup of coffee in all of my 48 years.
I tried it, but didn't like it.
Same with tobacco.
Not my thing.
Someone doesn't appreciate my php generated image!
Mafia
(14-10-2012, 01:18 PM)NeoTerra Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 04:50 PM)Mafia Wrote: How would you have no money for computers but money to fix cars? I know there is plenty to fix on a car without spending cash, but most of it requires some sort of money. Or extra parts.

You could get parts from scrapyards, friends, etc. Although I agree, soon it would become expensive. I'd probably end up spending lots of time with my girlfriend and reading.

Hehe, I remember the days when we use to rob the scrapyards...good times.
xyzodiac
Paint? I used to paint quite a bit before college.
TheHotBot
I would do one thing that neither of us have done.
Go outside...
"TheHotBot" Aka NeverW8!

I can be seen on the IRC from time to time :)
venam
Without computer I would spend my life on/in the Beach/Sea.
My father has a boat (he's retired now. He was an aerospace engineer working all around the world) so I'll spend all my time fishing and swimming.
Also I would play guitar on the beach and get my hair long (again, I cut them 3 months ago).
This would be as good as my computer I think.
Mafia
Lol, what's with people and not thinking our group of people don't go outside. I am outside almost more then I am inside, on personal reasons and work reasons xD
Mafia
(16-10-2012, 06:13 PM)NeoTerra Wrote:
(16-10-2012, 05:44 PM)Mafia Wrote: Lol, what's with people and not thinking our group of people don't go outside. I am outside almost more then I am inside, on personal reasons and work reasons xD

Same, I usually only stay inside in the winter (Canadian winters...) or if it's really shitty out. Otherwise I'm usually out with friends or in the backyard.

Yeah, I heard they where pretty harsh(winters).
Reindeer11
I would probably play a lot more of LARP and P&P.

If I didn't do something that could take my focus away from the computers though then I would probably end up a criminal hence I'm way to short tempered and I would need to shut myself in to not hurt anyone who are just minor annoyances.

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode