What Music have you been into recently? - Off topic
Jayro
Title says it all!

Lately I have been into the punkier side of rock and the heavier side of metal. Bands like Sum 41, Blink 182 and then bands like Slayer, Elm Street, stuff like that.

How about you?!
Robby
I listen to rock in general, "soft" and "heavy" the first bands i ever listened to wern't heavy and I listen to them occasionally. Three Doors Down and Three Days Grace.
yrmt
Pink Floyd and the Beatles :P
exceptor
(24-07-2012, 06:47 AM)Beastie Wrote: Pink Floyd and the Beatles :P

Pink Floyd is great ;) I just don't like the Beatles.

If I would have to list them all it would probably take to long. So here are some of my favorites:

Rise Against
Pink Floyd
Bob Dylan
The Rolling Stones
John Butler Trio
Foo Fighters
Blink 182
"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free."
- Linus Torvalds -
Syperus
I listen to various types of music. The only music I can't stand is country and teeny bopper music (i.e. Justin Beiber). Other than that I'm pretty open to different music styles.
crshd
I listen to a lot of different stuff, my preferred genres change every couple of months. Currently it's mostly electronic stuff, anything from low-fi to dubstep.

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCA/IT d-(---)@ s+: a-- C+++(++++)$ UBL*+++ P+++>++++ L++ E W+++$ !N !o K !w !O M+>++ !V PS+++ PE !Y PGP+ !t-- !5 !X R@ tv- b+ DI D+ G e h r++ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Reki
Right now I'm listening to mostly songs from 3 Doors Down and Creed.
Saos
I've been listening to a lot of Spanish classical guitar.
Red
(24-07-2012, 03:10 AM)Robby Wrote: I listen to rock in general, "soft" and "heavy" the first bands i ever listened to wern't heavy and I listen to them occasionally. Three Doors Down and Three Days Grace.

Three Days Grace for the win! We have the same taste Robby!
Currently listening to Adelitas way sick and Trust company Downfall xD
crshd
(24-07-2012, 03:10 AM)Robby Wrote: Three Doors Down and Three Days Grace.

Saw them live a while back. Bought a ticket for Three Doors Down, and I was pretty excited. When I noticed that Three Days Grace would be there as support band, I was basically freaking out.

The show was just awesome, even though I was right in front of the stage, and everybody had to yell at me for the week after that, because I couldn't hear anything. :D

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCA/IT d-(---)@ s+: a-- C+++(++++)$ UBL*+++ P+++>++++ L++ E W+++$ !N !o K !w !O M+>++ !V PS+++ PE !Y PGP+ !t-- !5 !X R@ tv- b+ DI D+ G e h r++ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode