Battlestations! - Desktop Customization & Workflow
tudurom
(27-02-2016, 06:11 PM)dsplayer14 Wrote:
(27-02-2016, 05:04 PM)kirby Wrote: Guys I'd like you all to be aware you're breaching Intel's terms of service, if you read the page the sticker comes on you may only place it on the machine that has the same CPU the sticker came with, and Intel reserve the right to remove the sticker if they feel the machine does not match the performance they expect. I mean really, you fiends. I should call the cyber police now.

how much did u drink

I think he pissed too much and his water concentration from his body is too low. The human brain is 80% water, so less water => less brain => kirby. That's why a kirby is so round.
kirby
wtf guys I was sober when I wrote that I'm just very passionate about Intel sticker's terms of use
venam
My humble battlestation:
[Image: C4HFTcK.jpg]
acg
(05-06-2016, 09:08 AM)venam Wrote: My humble battlestation:
[Image: C4HFTcK.jpg]
Hey, I love your mousepad.

Here's a picture of mine. Somewhat messy right now.
[Image: vJ6jVkt.jpg]
lemons
My low quality battlestation:

http://i.imgur.com/4VxCmZR.jpg

(Here's hoping I used the image tags right...)

Edit: Bugger that was huge! Will return with more appropriately sized image!

Edit 2: Okay hows this...

[Image: jluba7V.jpg]

Sorry all!
venam
(18-06-2016, 02:06 PM)lemons Wrote: [Image: jluba7V.jpg]
You seem like an intelligent person.
The clues supporting my hypothesis: The glasses, the notebook, the elephant, and the hole in the wall.
lemons
(19-06-2016, 03:39 AM)venam Wrote: You seem like an intelligent person.
The clues supporting my hypothesis: The glasses, the notebook, the elephant, and the hole in the wall.

I wish I could claim that hole in the wall was here when I moved in, unfortunately it was caused by my improper shelf removal techniques.
acg
(18-06-2016, 02:06 PM)lemons Wrote: Edit 2: Okay hows this...

[Image: jluba7V.jpg]

Sorry all!
Does it normally look like this or did you set it up for the photo?
lemons
(19-06-2016, 02:31 PM)albertocg Wrote: Does it normally look like this or did you set it up for the photo?

Normally looks more or less like this, though I am usually wearing the glasses if I'm looking at the laptop, and there are often books/papers/pads knocking around if I'm "working".

This is it at it's tidiest as I had to clear everything off in order to put out some food for some guests; took the picture just after I put everything back on.

Used to be a lot messier, but recently I've been trying to reduce clutter, partly why I ditched my monitor.
pyratebeard
As discussed on #unix here is my current work setup

[Image: 56JNCC8.jpg]

No, I don't need all those screens, I normally only use two of them.

**EDIT: Include my home battlestation

[Image: 3x6l1IG.jpg]

Members  |  Stats  |  Night Mode